Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ready for baby sister?

I asked Eric to write this post, one night after Amara going to bed...he'd asked her if she was ready for baby sister to come, and I guess she got really excited and started talking about all the things she was going to do with her...

This entry is well after-the-fact, but especially when I’m involved, better late than never, and we wanted it recorded … Shortly before Micki’s due date, as I was putting Amara to bed one night, I reminded her “you know, baby sister will be here soon.  You’re going to have so much fun.”  To which, the reply was much more detailed than I expected : “Yeah, it’s going to be greaaaat.  She can read books with me.  She can eat food with me.  She can play puzzles with me.  She can watch Tom & Jerry with me.  She can lay in bed with me and look up at moons-and-stars (her ladybug night light/star projector).  And, I will give her biiig hugs and kisses!”

 
super cute ;)

3 comments:

Mommy and her munchkins said...

She's so beautiful! She looks a lot like you, Micki, in this picture!

Hollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollywood said...

Aww, thanks :) Not sure if SHE will take that as a good thing, haha