Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mason's birthday party

Amara was invited to her new friend Mason from Ms. Thompson's class birthday party and she was excited to go! I was really proud of her because she was the ONLY kid there not from his kindergarden class and his mom told me he invited the entire class.

I didn't get the impression that they were super "close" heck, they've only been in class together literally a few days, but the fact that she wanted to go and just joined in and had no reservations was pretty cool.

The party was at Darby Batelle park and the theme was clowns--so luckily even through we mostly played on the playground areas, we had this photobooth moment before we left. She stuck closer to me than normal, which I didn't mind, but I really enjoyed her overall attitude and friendship to Mason :)

No comments: