Friday, June 8, 2012

Cora's many faces

I call this post Cora's many faces, because I don't think I've ever seen a more expressive 15 month old.  As I'm rocking her, I tell her it's ok if she has wrinkles, if it's from smiling ;)

Daddy grabbed the camera the other night and snapped these in the course of probably a minute, no exaggeration.  She is hot and cold, happy and frowning, quicker than the most trained of supermodels. (NOT THAT I'm heading in that direction, no thanks)

I have no idea what is going through her head here.  Have I mentioned she is a ham?

Still hamming it up for daddy, but making sure her needs are met.

Somehow reminds me of Cam from Modern Family.

Tired of all this work?

Natural smile.  I hope she never loses it--Amara went through a very forced smile phase and I'm happy it's (almost) passed.  This girl make me smile with hers, that is for sure.

No comments: