Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cora's ladybug hayride at Circle S

Cora Bee has officially had her first preschool field trip!! I was so excited to see this event roll around--that I did with Amara a few years ago--and Cora was excited too :) She and I headed out to Circle S on a beautiful day--and waited to meet up with the rest of the Ladybugs. 
Ms. Emily was soon there and we got our class shirt-but not before some posing ensued ;) haha! no idea where that came from!

Cora, Amelia and Katie all had fun climbing on the big old stumps!

(and then there was more posing)

and then group posing--after the kids played themselves out on the giant hay slides inside the barn. there was so much hay and dust flying you couldn't even see! they loved it :)

And after our doughnut and apple juice we visited the animals then headed out to get our pumpkin. Cora picked some cute ones for she and I both and then loaded back up on the wagon to our car--I took her home with me to enjoy the rest of our special day home together, I just love that squeezy girl.

No comments: