Monday, July 27, 2009

Oldies but goodies





I came across a few of these pictures from a friend, Willie, who had them from last summer. I saw them while uploading and wanted to share, because it reminds me of how quickly time passes.

These were all taken LONG before I started this blog, but I'm very thankful to have them (as I am all our pictures, video, keepsakes, etc.)

I wish I could remember if this was my birthday, granny's birthday or maybe Father's day (I'm thinking the latter)...but the one of granny holding her is especially cute to me. Not to mention the look on Amara's face as mom is holding her is pretty sweet too. Regardless, it had to be June/ July 08 at the latest--

I now have a new feeling about the phrase "seems like yesterday" because indeed it does. Sure, it was last summer, and it's been an amazing whirlwind of a year, but time does fly. I have to remind myself, for all of us, to stop and take in the memories and the moments of times like these.

I'm sure you had no idea the thoughts you'd invoke, sending these pics to me Willie, but I'm really grateful you did.

No comments: