Saturday, April 14, 2012

Playing

Other than the house we're in now, I would venture to say this trampoline might be our best-used splurge as a family.

Having gotten it for Beanie's bday last year, it's almost a year old and is just getting used more and more each day!  I loved this shot I caught--Cora was running at me so quickly, I didn't catch her head in the shot!

None of us are really sure why, but the trampoline gives the girls crazy static hair and I actually caught a pic of it!


We go on walks whenever time permits--at this point, Cora prefers to just follow the sidewalk at her own pace :)  Sometimes she'll ride in her yellow car, but she just likes to wander.

Cora had gotten her fill of the yellow car and we just follow along behind her.  I love watching the rhythm of her feet as she plods along :)

No comments: