Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beanie's princess ballet

We couldn't really get a great shot through the glass, yes THROUGH the glass...the teacher, Mrs. Tammy, has the parents wait outside during the class. The facility is an old school building so rooms aren't huge--and at least it was mostly good weather in Sept and Oct :) But I digress...

Amara really liked the class. So much so, that instead of continuing on with the 6 week parks and rec stuff, we are going to try out a new studio when we get back from Disney!  I think I am seeing a trend where she really enjoys the routine part of dance--the same is true of cheer, though she loses patience and focus, she LOVES to learn and practice the cheers--so I think that is what we'll do.

Her half hour class was great, she enjoyed it, and she loved getting all dolled up and learning with Mrs. Tammy, but I think she needs a bigger challenge :) Stay tuned for the next chapter in Amara's ballet career :)

No comments: