Friday, November 22, 2013

Amara's 5 year/ Busy Bees school pics

Amara and I went shopping together for her pic outfit this year and that in itself is a story for another time...but my little fashionista was thrilled to get ready for school pic day.
It wasn't her normal day of the week at school, so we got ready JUST for this special day. She got to pop in and be a 'celebrity' for a second, surprising kids and teachers alike with her drop in for the moment.

She got all prettied up and we headed in--JUST in time for the group shot, then a few quick poses and we were really out in just a few minutes.
I love that she wanted to accessorize with her ring and necklace--and that it's featured in one of her photos.  She makes me smile with the smallest details that only she and I seem to be able to appreciate...and never mind the flip flops--not only was it a fight I was bound to lose, but I convinced myself that it was likely only a waist-up shot and that it wasn't matter, not that it mattered to me :)

She's growing up too fast!!

No comments: