Friday, August 31, 2012

OLPH fest '12 with Roberts' Fam

So leave it to my good friend Brandy to keep me up to date on my summer festivals, fests and outings.  I try to do my best to map them out when I see them--but I think between the 2 of us, we have most of central Ohio covered during the summer months and beyond.

Haylee is about 6 months or so older than Amara, so they are perfect riding partners.  We met at the church right at opening time and wasted no time getting our ride wristbands and in line!

Things started off with the smaller rides like the rocket and strawberries (which was in itself a blast for everyone b/c Eric could ride with Cora and the bigger girls too) and then progressed to the slide and even the BIG swings that the much older kids were on!
We also got to meet up with Gid and Shep and go through the playhouse with Gid and ride the rockets again with him, he was having a blast!

We played some games and won the obligatory $3 trinket stuffed rabbit toy at the hammer slam game, and had a snowcone (which Amara devoured--red, which she almost never chooses OR finishes).  Eric had to run Cora home, but came back to get us--Amara was asking for more to eat and was famished!

It was a later evening for her but we had an absolute blast.  I think Haylee invited Amara to go to Disneyworld with her--we'll have to see about that ;)

No comments: