Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hip Hop sleepover

In the middle of a hectic season, Coach Kaylee decided it was a good time for a little team building and blowing off some steam--so the idea of a sleepover was born.

Amara was actually on hiatus with her injury and hadn't been to practice but when I told her this was happening, she couldn't wait for it to come. 

She helped me pack her bag, ipod, headphones, jammies and all her accessories for the night. I honestly wasn't sure if she'd stay--so i stuck around for a little while, but I quickly saw that Kaylee had it all in order.

They both promised me that Amara would NOT over do it, no running, etc. and I decided to take off. I kept my phone close all night but never heard a peep.

At pickup, she was a tired little zombie, but she had a blast. We had brought a craft for her to share if she needed some quiet time and all the kids said how much they loved that --and i could tell it made her happy.

What a great group of kids and coaches!

No comments: