Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jordan & Bethany's wedding

The day of Jordan and Bethany's long-awaited wedding was unfortunately the day my back decided to completely fall apart.  With no real choice (not being able to literally walk) Eric took Amara to the party stag.

We had started the day at the farmer's market--nothing out of the ordinary, but I think we were all just kind of wiped out (mentally).  Knowing the service wouldn't be appropriate, we opted for the reception (I was going to go to the ceremony, but no dice)...Eric and Amara headed up to get ready and looked so cute, I made mom promise to get some pics for me.  She luckily got a few good ones, so I wanted to share--plus, the beautiful couple (of course).

With the late start time, daddy and Bean didn't get to put in much time before she tuckered out, but at least some of the family got to be there to wish the happy couple well.  She got to steal a dance with cousin Thomas, and see Aunt Charlotte, Sherry (hot mother of the groom) Sabrina, and Randy and Heather too.  I'm not sure whether or not she actually got to see Jordan and Bethany, but she was talking about 'the wedding' for days :)

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Hamm (that is weird :))

No comments: