Thursday, June 2, 2011

Siesta

We got this little cot for Amara to use at Miss Sarah's, similar to what she uses at preschool.  It's like those fold up sports chairs, so it's very portable and cute.  Amara was thrilled to see me get it out and set it up, so being as it was SUPER hot and we were all in the garage working anyway (and she had been spraying Ily with the sprayer in the yard) I put it on the porch.

First she was sitting on it, then lying on it, then asked for her green blanket.  I think she likes the satin-y feel on her face, especially when she's sleepy.

While I rocked and nursed Cora, Bean laid there and listened to the fountain trickling and nodded off.  Heck, I was sleepy too!  They enjoyed a little cat nap on the porch, even in the heat, and I think it's safe to say she likes her new cot (which, incidentally, she calls a "pot"--even though Eric has tried to correct her :))  

No comments: