Monday, July 18, 2011

Columbus Commons

After a busy morning (the new bike) we decided to venture out after nap time to a new attraction I'd heard about, the Columbus Commons.  It's like a tiny Central Park, on the old footprint of City Center Mall (which, incidentially I wish they'd kept, even though I like the new CC.) 

We picked a family day, so they had balloon twisters, some jumping obsticle course inflatables, bubbles, etc. and I think we rode this carousel about 5 times!  It's free, and it's super cute, you can see all the downtown buildings and it's a great friendly atmosphere. 

We capped it off with a snack from burgers, fries and dogs, where Amara stole daddy's fries and milkshake, as I waited patiently for the balloon twister to make Amara's green elephant--very cute!  Super fun aftrnoon and what I hope is the first of several great summer events there!

No comments: