Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chillin'

I'm really not sure who enjoys sitting at the front window in Ily's bed more--Ily, or Amara! On this particular day--I THINK Amara was in the bed first, and Ily came to check things out (as usual) and it became a bit of a contest to see who could get closer, without falling over!




Surprisingly, Ily let Amara snuggle right up to her (even edging her out it appeared) and in the end, they enjoyed the winter sights outside together :)

In the last few months, to say that these two have become more friendly would be an understatement--they play, Amara gives Ily "hugs" and Ily even let's Amara point out her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, etc. If you'd have told me Ily would be ok, being a live doll for Amara, I would not have believed you, but the proof is here!

(I must admit, I especially enjoy that she has her tiny ballet slippers on, from Grandma Jackie) that are the CUTEST thing you ever saw!) She wears them around the house all day most days without an inkling of taking them off, and they just look so sweet and comfy!)

No comments: