Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mommy's coat




My mom has lovingly saved a TON of things from my childhood. One of the most notable items has to be my "pink fur coat." Although I clearly don't "remember" wearing the coat firsthand, since I was about 18 months old, I have seen pictures of me in the coat, as well as I've seen it hanging in mom's attic since I was old enough to remember.

Being a June baby myself, most of my old clothes seem to fit Amara perfectly with the correct seasons--so, as mom was digging out holiday decorations, she came across the coat.

It was SO soft and so broke in, she immediately took to it!

I'm not sure how much she wears it at Grandma's, but it was really sweet to see her in it, regardless. I'm so glad that mom saved these things for me and that we have this opportunity to share the past and the future too!




No comments: