Sunday, January 3, 2010

Suncatcher craft







One of the sweetest gifts ever, was that Eric decided to give me a pie plate--designed and decorated by he and Amara; however, I guess pie plates aren't the "most commonly requested" item, so it had to be ordered.


In the meantime, Eric thought of an ingenious way to "relay the present" to me--by doing a suncatcher craft (which he and Amara sneakily did at Grandma's house) and then giving me a beautiful heartstonewear (sp?) star motif pie pan.



Mom took these great shots of the first "daddy-daughter craft event" which I'm sure won't be the last, because I heard after-the-fact, how much fun they had...


...so now...we wait on the pie pan to come into the ceramics store, then we all go paint together. I have no idea how the finished project will turn out, but I promise to show--and in the meantime (and for always) I have my first craft project, a tiny plastic bee suncatcher, lovingly hand-painted by Amara and daddy to hang in my car.


Awwwwww.

No comments: