Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet potatoes

Cora is shaping up to be quite the little eater.  I think the way she "mmms" is just adorable!  Sometimes it takes her a few times to "decide" if she likes something, but once she gets going, she's going! 

These sweet potatoes were straight from Grandpa Jahn (as is everything she's had so far) and I roasted them and pureed them for her--actually, Annie gave me the tip to blend THEN puree them and it makes them VERY whippy and yummy.

After a few bites, she'll start biting the spoon (now that she has 2 teeth) or grabbing the spoon, and that's my clue to move to something else.  I know a lot of kids are onto other more challenging foods at 8 months, but she's enjoying herself and I don't mind in the least.  I'll take care of her as long as she needs :)

No comments: