Saturday, July 13, 2013

Connell's kids club/mommy's birthday flowers

The morning of my birthday happened to be a kids club flower class day.
Eric had planned on taking Amara to Connells without knowing this detail--so the visit was non-traditional :)

We got there and the staff was so kind and got everything ready for us to have our own private class--the girls were thrilled!!  Eric picked out some roses for me for my birthday too, so the visit was a blast and their arrangements were adorable!

The girls made little arranged baskets with all kinds of beautiful flowers.  They also got balloons and even a snack!   They always love coloring at the arrangement tables when they are done. We and they love this event so, SO much.

Seeing them happy and enjoying themselves was such a great start to the day and a fun way to celebrate my birthday with the family too.

Amara gave me her basket of flowers and told me they were for me for my birthday (how sweet) so the house was definitely full of flowers and love all weekend.




No comments: