Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mommy's birthday

I got a very different surprise the afternoon of my birthday this year--Eric ordered a singing monkey telegram for me!  It was funny, because he used Steve, the guy who does all our balloon delivery for the surprise.  He sang to me, gave the girls candy and crowns, posed for photos and then was on his way.

After that, daddy had got a beautiful cake and g'ma and g'pa Jahn came over for cake.

The girls sang happy birthday to me--Cora sang so loud and sweetly--i hope the camcorder captured it.  It was the sweetest thing.  I enjoyed spending the day with my family and all my treats and surprises too.  

Eric and I went out to a movie and dinner later--his gift to me, and we had a great time. It was nice to pick a movie that wasn't a cartoon and actually order what we wanted for dinner :)

No comments: