Sunday, December 27, 2015

Cora's ladybug christmas party

I was so thrilled when the Ladybug christmas party rolled around this year. Even though things are crazy with mom, it was good to check out and enjoy some silly 4 yr olds for a morning regardless. Cora finally likes being in her class and has some sweet friends, so I love spending time with them. 

Her pal Westin can be a bit dramatic, but wherever you find one of them, you'll find the other. 

Ms. Emily has really gone out of her way to make Cora feel welcome this school year. Cora loves her so much and takes every opportunity to show her or tell her--I love when kids really love their teachers!

The kids enjoyed sugary snacks together and crafts and then did a cute "J" for Jesus/ Stocking craft with a nice poem/ verse on it. I got to help Cora a little but she mostly wanted to do it herself :)

At the end of the party the kids crashed for a movie--snoopy maybe...her friend with the glasses is Reese, one of her BF's in the class. She's the sweetest little girl, a twin, and a great influence for her too.

I felt so lucky to be there for the party and celebrating the holiday with my girl and her pals. 

No comments: