Tuesday, May 18, 2010

water table

 
Grandma Jackie's neighbor's granddaughter Abbie has this table.  I KNEW it would not be long before one would show up at their house also.  However, Abbie's table has sand in it--and I'd bet a hundo, Amara's never will.

The table can hold sand or water--or both on the two sides...and it even has a tiny umbrella so they can play outside.  I've mentioned how Amara loves the outside AND water, so this is a great solution.
The kid is obsessed with water.

Anything water...

This table, for example (according to mom) will occupy her for the majority of several hours--assuming her clothes get changed out and she has a snack.

I'm really glad for her love of water (like my own) and think that it's adorably sweet that mom encourages her playful side and doesn't worry about the details.

I'm sure Amara will wear this table out, long before Amara grows weary of it ;)

No comments: