Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cora update

As if life with Amara didn't speed along fast enough, life after Cora is moving at a break-neck pace! 

I snapped these pics in attempt to get some for her birth announcement (late, I realize) and can't believe how she's grown!  At her 1 month checkup with Dr. Dicarlo, she has already grown a ton!  She was 22 3/4 inches long, and over 11 pounds, unbelievable!  No wonder all her 0-3 month clothes are getting short!

She's so happy--genuinely.  She LOVES her big sister and follows every move she makes and every peep out of her mouth, much more than Eric or I in fact.  Cora also has these amazing eyes that you just have to stare into.  At times they seem Violet--at others, a very intense blue, that reminds me of a star Sapphire ring my dad has.

She really has started smiling and "talking" I call it--and Eric (and I) love and enjoy the "daddy/daughter talks" she and he get to have in their moments together.  He said today "are you just testing me to see how wrapped around your little finger I am already?"  I'm not sure WHY he needed to ask, it's clear :)

No comments: