Saturday, February 28, 2015

First texts look like this

Amara found Eric's old iPhone in the drawer and I told her she could keep it. No harm right? She could play apps, get used to the responsibility, etc. 

Well I think it was a day or two after we gave it to her--this text popped up on my screen. It was the middle of the night and Eric was right next to me, so we were confused, but we quickly realized that being home on the wireless network that her old phone was sending texts from Eric's account.

Eric and I had a good laugh about it and a talk with Amara the next morning about going to sleep and not playing her phone all night.

Within the next few weeks, she also texted Kalvin and Tiffany, all at night--so we hope there aren't any others we didn't catch, but we thought it was funny. Lucky for us since it comes from Eric's account, we always know about it, and it only works here at the house.  She's too smart for her own good sometimes. 

No comments: