Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crafting


We (some say bravely) encourage Amara to be crafty with different materials. This normally isn't a challenge--considering she loves stamps, stickers, coloring, etc. I found these sweet Valentines foamies at JoAnns and we decided to put a few together.


Also recently, in planning for a few baby showers, have had my sewing basket out--which apparently was a green light, for Amara to play with some tiny thread spools she found.

Now, I have to make SURE to pick them all up and keep them up, or I find them mostly on her fingers, but largely on the floor too!

...Anyway, luckily these foamies are adhesive, not glue b/c that would NEVER work at this point--but we had fun with them, and actually got a few of them completed! Pretty cute!

Sure, some of the hearts and "doggies" which are really bears have teeth marks in them, but I would argue it adds to the personalization and character, right?

I love the next-to-last picture there where she is focusing so intently on her tasks--with her tongue out. Not sure which of us captured that, but it's priceless to us!

No comments: