Sunday, February 7, 2010

Daddy and Bean






Daddy and Bean are a pair. The yin to each others' yang. Sometimes the best snuggle buddies and sometimes so much alike, they are like, well--oil and water. When they are good, though, they are great--and so much fun to watch. In the last few days, I've been lucky enough to have a camera around when they were having some moments, so I had to share.

It's funny--there are things she'll bring to me to do, things she'll take to daddy to do, and there appears no rhyme or reason what her criteria are--but she knows it, and follows it.

The outdoor pics with both of them in hats are great--the blue eyes on both of them, quickly followed up by the darting look from little girl to daddy--which was somehow perfect with Eric in mid response (I'm sure) that we captured.

This cheek-to-cheek hug was spontaneous and I'm pretty sure caught Eric off guard too!

I can't pick a favorite, but the one of the two of them laughing at each other is priceless for me :) always playing and smiling--and helping--such a great pair.

No comments: