Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lil' show off





We were trying to get some pics for Amara's Valentine this week, and it was a challenge!

Dad and I both tried at various times and I think that largely due to the fact that we were trying near the end of the day, we had no luck.

--Though, we did end up with some pretty cute pics of our little show off--everything from "look what I can do" to "tired."

Also, we're REALLY into tiny suckers right now--mostly, the tootsie pop "mini's" from the holidays or the traditional dum-dums. Sometimes she's ok having them herself--but other times she wants you to take it "off' the stick--which for me is biting it off (which I hate doing). I never realized though, that Dumdums make some pretty obscure flavors and there are a few already that she hasn't cared for. Weird. Something that has always been that way, never brought to my attention, but now I pay attention to the flavors/ colors of DumDums. Go figure.

No comments: