Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"I really SO HUNGRY!"

(This is kind of out of order, so bear with me)  

After our recent jaunt to 'the new park' we decided to head for an early treat lunch--we never really all go out to lunch much together, certainly not inside--so this was different for us.  As we were heading out to the road, Amara pipes up "I really SO hungry!" from the backseat, and Eric and I both died laughing!  

Sure, we had told her that was where we were going, but it was the exaggeration and the hand gestures that accompanied her statement that really just cracked us up. She has started adding the "really" to a lot of statements--"I really so tired, I really, really want the sucker, etc." so we knew she could use it appropriately--it just caught us off guard.  We enjoyed our burgers, nuggets, and fries, mostly the frosty as you can see--then headed home.  A big morning for the little girl, and time for a big nap :)  I told my mom, if i knew who in Wendy's marketing dept. to send these to--don't these pics just say it all?  What vocabulary and emotion--one thing she does VERY well is communicating :)

No comments: