Saturday, December 27, 2014

holidays at grandma and grandpas

Sunday before Christmas, mom wanted the girls to come stay to do some christmassy stuff together. The evening started off with making ornaments out of paper and ribbon, (anything crafty for Amara) and getting into snuggly PJs. I think Cora was watching TV with grandpa ;)

Onto grandma's bed, where the snacks come out, and the craziness ;0 Cheeze-its are a staple at their house ;) Things get a little silly in G'ma's bed.

The girls watched the sound of music for the first time, mom said they loved it and watched the whole thing with them. I can see them liking that--not that it was on my radar, but I'm really glad they all discovered that together. I'm looking for the DVD as we speak.

The next morning, we had some sleepy girls, but they love sitting at the bar waiting on breakfast and watching TV in the kitchen :)

No comments: