Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Megan and Tony's shower

Megan and Tony have been working on this baby thing for YEARS now! They have been down a road more rough than I imagine both parents but they staid the course and FINALLY they are close to welcoming their little lady into the world!  I've been wanting to do a quilt for them for what seems like forever, so it was so great to finally be able to present it to them.
I was so happy to be invited to be a part of their special day, Loretta asked I would assist her with flowers (arranger I am NOT, but I was honored to be asked and I did my best!). The shower was at a beautiful mansion, very Megan, in Newark. She looked beautiful and the themes and decorations were very vintage and lovely.
Loretta provided the sweet baby flower containers and I took my arranging skills and techniques from Melissa and put it to work. The girls even helped me pick snapdragons and things we still had in the yard to make them even more beautiful.

Tony got in on the gift opening action after a while--it was clear so many people are excited for them with good reason and we were all so, so happy to share in this long-awaited event with them.

No comments: